- Salaries range from $1500 – $3500 per month
- Free Accommodation OR allowance
- Flight reimbursement
- Yearly Bonuses
- Work (Z) Visa
Why choose China?
Requirements to Teach in China
- Bachelor’s degree (Any Major)
- No Criminal Record
- Teaching Experience letter (Must be more than 2 years) or TEFL Certificate
- Good Health
- Applicant must be a national from one of the following countries: South Africa, United Kingdom, United States of America, Australia, Ireland, Canada and New Zealand
WHAT WE OFFER
Before you go
We secure you a 1-year placement in our English schools across China.
Our dedicated team guides you through the visa process.
Optional assistance with accommodation and set up before you head out.
Support provided by our in-country support team.
Training on arrival with lesson observation in the learning centres.
There is a tailor-made curriculum including lesson plans and any accompanying materials required to allow you to solely focus on your teaching
Competitive salaries for your placement (between $1500-$2500USD per month).
Small class sizes of 4-12 students.
2 consistent days off a week.
All national public holidays off and assigned annual leave.
Contract completion bonus for all locations.
Opportunity to renew your contract for another year and change location after your first year.